Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Agave-Soy Glazed Salmon

Now for the last week I haven't had any meat, by choice and I've not minded or even craved meat! But I was ready for some fish! I couldn't wait to make this Agave Soy Glazed Salmon, that just sounds yummy!!!

I was right it was delicious!  Since we had some couscous mixture still left over, I decided to just heat it up and make that our side!  Though I think it would have been yummy with a some cooked peas as well


Agave-Soy Glazed Salmon

1/4 cup agave
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. chopped garlic
1 tbsp. lime juice
2 salmon fillets


1. Heat oven to 450. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.  Place Salmon skin down, in prepared dish.



2. In a small bowl, whisk together agave, soy sauce, garlic and lime juice.   Pour half the sauce over top of Salmon.

 


3. Bake at 450 for 10 minutes. Spoon some of the remaining sauce over salmon; bake for an addition 5 minutes.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment